School of Public Affairs and Administration
Our School offers both academic and workplace-based professional development education to strengthen the provision of public services in society. Our academic programs include degrees at the master’s (MPA), doctoral (PhD) and undergraduate levels. In the 2013 US News and World Report Best Graduate Schools listing, we were again ranked #1 as the top graduate school for City Management and Urban Policy (click here to see the list) and jumped forward two spots in Public Management Administration to rank as #5 (click here for that list). We encourage you to explore our website to find out more about us and let us know how we can support your public sector or public service career.
|There are lots of ways to keep up with all the news and happenings from the School. Add our In the News page to your RSS feed to keep up with the latest news about our people and programs. Click here to stay current on what our alumni are up to and learn about how they're using their degrees. And click on the icons below to follow us on social media and enjoy some terrific videos on our YouTube channel.|
- Offers nationally regarded programs for those pursuing careers in public service.
- Maintains excellence by recruiting superb faculty, staff and students and committing ourselves to their development.
- Ensures rich student experiences through an extensive alumni network of public service professionals.
- Are highly respected nationally. Our MPA is ranked #1among city management and urban policy programs and is #9 overall in the 2013 US News and World Report review of graduate programs in public affairs in the U.S.
- Advance academic rigor in public service.
- Integrate classroom study and workplace experience.
- Link participants to a network of public service professionals.
- Exemplify dedication to professionalism in public service.
- Seek intellectual engagement to enhance workplace practice.
- Are committed to leadership and lifelong learning.